Social media have become a breeding ground for gang recruitment among high-risk youths, Channel NewsAsia reported on Tuesday, citing a study by the National University of Singapore (NUS).
2014 Hong Kong Youth Music Festival will kick off on May 30th at Central and Western District Promenade, bringing the exhilarating singing and dancing performances to the city.
- The Nation:20 militants killed in NWA bombing
- Straits Times:NTUC to offer elderly affordable nursing care
- The Philippine Star: Noy slams SC anew
- The Fiji Times: Fijian police investigate allegations of negligence
- Vietnam News: Japan aid chief says ODA to be continued for Vietnam
- The Straits Times:No go for Gaza truce as attacks continue
- The Fiji Times: Breeding season for whales
- The Nation:Govt doesn’t want Musharraf to face long jail term: minister
- The Nation:Minister apologises to nation for long power outages
- Philippine Daily Inquirer: Aquino approval ratings plunge
- The Straits Times:Manufacturing the main drag as Q2 growth slows to 2.1 percent
- The Fiji Times: Fiji plans to take part in next Soccer World Cup
- The Nation:PPP made no deal with Musharraf: claims Rabbani
- The Nation: Zardari himself disclosed deal on Musharraf in 2009
- The Stait Times:Oil subsidies to promote healthier fare at food joints
- Philippine Daily Inquirer: Stress good in DAP, senators tell Aquino
- The Fiji Times: Muslims complain about rights violation
- The Nation:Pakistan needs prosperity march like China’s: Shahbaz
- The Nation:Centre to complete Rs15 bn bus project in Karachi: Nawaz
- Philippine Daily Inquirer: China tension discussed in Rosario visit Brunei
South Korean voters went to the polls for the country's largest-ever parliamentary by-elections, where 15 seats are up for grabs, the election management agency said Wednesday.
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's policies threaten the peace of Japan and lead the country down a dangerous path, a Japanese expert warned Saturday.
Myanmar's parliamentary House of Representatives (Lower House) Tuesday unanimously agreed to form a commission to review a proposal to adopt the Proportional Representation (PR) electoral system or to find out if there is any other system that better suits Myanmar in its parliamentary
A Vietnamese top legislator on Monday pledged to use Japanese Official Development Assistance ( ODA) effectively during a reception to a Japanese delegation.
Bangladesh Muslims are all set to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr that marks the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan on Tuesday as Shawwal moon has been sighted in the country on Monday.
A total of 25 countries will gather in Sri Lanka for the Global Rubber Conference (GRC) this year, an official said on Monday.
The major gap between what Pacific islands get from their fisheries and what goes to foreign fleets will be a hot issue at an island leaders summit in Palau on Wednesday.
The number of Australian child abuse reports increased by 30 percent over a two year period, according to new figures from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) released on Friday.
Scattered along a narrow lane in Magong City on Penghu Island, west of Taiwan, were parts of TransAsia flight GE 222. The cockpit was leaning against a wall of a house. The propeller was near another home, and the tail was at one end of the lane.
The bodies of 48 victims of Taiwan's crashed TransAsia flight GE 222 have all been identified, according to the the island's aviation safety council on Sunday.
The massive fires in Libya's capital have raged for a third day as heavy gunfire between rival militias is preventing the work of firefighters.
The announcement of the investigation of former senior official Zhou Yongkang has revealed the courage and resolution of the Communist Party of China (CPC) to purify itself and run itself with strict discipline
When Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), said in June that she would not be surprised if the lender's headquarters may one day move to Beijing from Washington, the remarks were largely read as her approval of the Chinese economy, and the frustration
When "Transformers 4" screened in China,audiences were surprised - and often cynical - when they saw Chinese brand products embedded in the movie along with Chinese faces and landmarks.
Fears could be passed down from mothers to newborn babies through the odor the mothers give off when they feel fear, a new U.S. study said Monday.
Ronaldinho has likely played his last match for Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro, according to the star's teammate and close friend Jo.
Bikaner locates in the dry valley of the That desert and has a hot desert climate, which makes camels play an important role in the life of local villagers. The city also has