The News (Pakistan): Coal mine gas explosion kills eight miners
At least eight coalmine workers were killed and two others wounded when an explosion took place in a private company's coal mine in Dukki tehsil of Loralai district, some 180 kilometers away from the provincial capita Quetta, on Monday.
- HK holds exhibition to mark 10th anniversary of
The exhibition is held to mark the 10th anniversary of the death of Leslie Cheung, who leapt...
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez dies
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez died Tuesday in a military hospital in Caracas, Vice...
- Netizens campaign against food waste to welcome
An estimated 70 percent of garbage in China is food waste, but a new online campaign against...
- Chief executive sees economic development primary
Hong Kong Chief Executive CY Leung said on Wednesday in his first policy address that...
THINGS YOU CAN NOT MISSMORE
- Green algae attack in Qingdao
- Boy cart driver in Bodh Gaya
- Tornado hits U.S. Oklahoma city, kills at least 37
- Ya'an after 7-magnitude earthquake
- International Women's Day around Asia
- Beijing battling lingering air pollution
- Obama says will try to end mass shootings
- Christmas Lights in Champs Elysee
- Madame Tussauds in Berlin
- Children's Day in Uruguay
- Auto Exhibition in Harbin