The Daily Star(Bangladesh): Moon ride on Dhaka roads
Commuting in the capital is now a real hassle, as many roads lie potholed for months in the absence of timely repair. Rain and waterlogging in recent weeks have worsened the situation, adding to the plight of city dwellers.
- HK holds exhibition to mark 10th anniversary of
The exhibition is held to mark the 10th anniversary of the death of Leslie Cheung, who leapt...
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez dies
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez died Tuesday in a military hospital in Caracas, Vice...
- Netizens campaign against food waste to welcome
An estimated 70 percent of garbage in China is food waste, but a new online campaign against...
- Chief executive sees economic development primary
Hong Kong Chief Executive CY Leung said on Wednesday in his first policy address that...
THINGS YOU CAN NOT MISSMORE
- Green algae attack in Qingdao
- Boy cart driver in Bodh Gaya
- Tornado hits U.S. Oklahoma city, kills at least 37
- Ya'an after 7-magnitude earthquake
- International Women's Day around Asia
- Beijing battling lingering air pollution
- Obama says will try to end mass shootings
- Christmas Lights in Champs Elysee
- Madame Tussauds in Berlin
- Children's Day in Uruguay
- Auto Exhibition in Harbin